Experience - 7 to 8 years
Education- Graduate with formal design education preferred (Bachelors in Fine Art or equivalent).
CTC – Up to 9.5 LPA
Technical skills: Must be completely familiar with Photoshop, Animate CC, Illustrator. Keep abreast of latest design disciplines, innovations and technology.
Candidates applying for this job have to attach their Portfolio link along with their updated resume.
Industry Experience: This position plays one of the most important roles in designing.
Candidate is expected to Ideate, Conceptualize and Design the "look and feel" of Social Media campaigns and Marketing material to reflect and enhance the brand values. Produce leading edge creative work for the Brand.
Take the initiative to lead and assist with special projects which could either be self-identified or assigned. Assists in solving challenges & delivering innovative new experiences with internal & external partners.
Responsibilities - Ideation, Design and Execution of Digital & Social Media campaigns.
· Must have a strong portfolio of live work which MUST include Social Media and other digital collateral.
· Social Media Skills and experience is primary but broader exposure to various online media channels including Online Advertising, Print media will be preferred.
· Candidate should be on top of the industry trends in Online Media and should be able to evaluate new media technologies and conceptualize and end to end solution for the Brand.
· Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills, with an innovative mindset.
· Prior experience in Social Media/Digital Marketing/Interactive Agency preferred